Tourist and Business Visa to USA Under Visa Waiver program (VWP)
International travellers who are seeking to travel to the United States under Visa Waiver Program (VWP) are now subject to enhanced security requirements and must apply for USA tourist visa online also known as an Electronic System for Travel Authorization ESTA
Before you begin this application, make sure that you have a valid passport for at list 6 month and:
• You are a citizen of eligible for Visa Waiver Program country.
• You are currently not in possession of a visitor`s Visa.
• You travel is for 90 days or less.
• You plan to travel to United States for business or pleasure.
Business purposes may include attending a conference, negotiation or exploration business visit. Business activities do not include work.
Pleasure purposes may include holiday, sightseeing, casual visit to meet relatives or/and friends.
Approved ESTA applications are valid for a period of two years, or until the passport expires, whichever comes first, and allows multiple entry for periods up to 90 days. If your passport expires in less than two years you will be granted an ESTA until your passport expiration date.
A new ESTA authorization is required if:
• You are issued a new passport
• You changed your Name (First or/and Last)
• You changed your gender
• Your country of citizenship changes
• Your circumstances change, e.g. you are convicted of crime of moral turpitude or you develop a contagious disease.
Such a change may require you to get a new ESTA to travel to the U.S. When re-applying your application must reflect all the changes in your circumstances or you may be denied entry upon arrival in the United States.